Mobile Friendly FAQ’s
How can an App help my business?
Mobile technology has taken the world by storm largely because of the applications that users are able to download and use on their smart phones. They provide customers with a direct route to contact a business instantly. With our solutions, you can engage, inform, and impress your customers. We also provide solutions that are specifically designed to help build brand loyalty and create frequent buyers for your business. An App helps to keep customer loyalty and build retention.
I already have a website-do I need an App?
Think of an app as an additional marketing tool for your business. A website is generally to attract new customers whereas an app is designed to help you retain customers. With an app you can be in constant contact with your customers using Push Notifications as an example to keep them updated at all times. When someone downloads your app-in essence your business is in their pocket providing you with tremendous opportunity if used correctly.
Isn’t an App normally VERY expensive to build?
Yes-normally an app for a local business will cost in excess of 5-10k. However our goal is to provide top quality apps-at rock bottom prices and therefore make an app affordable for ANY local business. Our prices start from as little as €799.00 depending on your requirements and the number of features we incorporate into your app.
What features can you build into my app?
- Around Us: Highlight businesses or locations with a specialized map view displaying points of interest.
- Call Us: Easy, one-touch calling.
- Contact: Combined call, email, and directions capabilities, plus social integration and more!
- Direction View: One-touch directions.
- Email Form: Customizable email submission forms.
- Email Photo: Quick photo send tool.
- Fan Wall: Comment board for customers & fans alike.
- Mailing List: Easy subscription-building feature.
- Messages: Push notification log.
- Social: Facebook, Twitter & Google+ integration, plus quick stats on user engagement.
- WuFoo Form: Direct integration for highly customizable email submission forms.
- Events: Showcase key info on events & promotions, track attendees, and post comments.
- Food Ordering: Seamless ordering with PayPal integration for in-app payment.
- Google Ads: Ad house & monetized banner ads to your app.
- GPS Coupons: Allow users to check in at your location to unlock coupons.
- Loyalty: Highly customizable mobile stamp card.
- Menu: Display menu items & prices with photos and descriptions.
- Merchandise: Sell products and take payment right through the app.
- QR Coupons: Give users QR redemption options by posting scannable QRs at your business.
- Real Estate: Provide in-depth info for prospective renters & buyers.
- Reservations: Mobile booking feature allows users to set up appointments through the app.
- Tell Friend: Easy app-sharing by email, social media, or text.
- Image Gallery: Add custom galleries or link up your Instagram, Flickr, or Picasa account.
- Music: Upload mp3s or link to iTunes & 7Digital tracks.
- News: Display relevant, keyword-based content from Google News, Facebook & Twitter.
- Podcast: Integrate your podcast right into the app.
- RSS Feed: Pull in your RSS feed for in-app viewing.
- YouTube Channel: Feature your YouTube channel video stream.
- Car Finder: Never lose track of where you parked with this timer-based solution.
- Info: Display great, customizable content with our 3 tiered tabs.
- Membership: Limit access to your app with password-protection.
- Mortgage Calculator: Quick tool to add up what you’ll be paying.
- Notepad: Jot down anything you need to remember on this built-in pad.
- PDF: Upload or link to PDFs for easy in-app display.
- QR Scanner: Built-in QR scanner for quick use.
- Sports Stats: Track scores in-app.
- Tip Calculator: Make sure your users aren’t gipping your servers.
- Voice Recording: Record & email audio.
- Walkthrough: Great intro tool to onboard new users and highlight key features.
- Web Site: Simple URL tool that allows you to integrate any site.
What happens to my app if I do not renew my monthly/annual subscription?
Apps created on our system do not continue to function after cancelling your subscription with our service.
For users who already have the app installed, the message “this app is no longer being maintained” will appear when they attempt to access it.
Can you provide me with a Free Demo?
Yes-we are happy to offer any business seriously considering an app a FREE no obligation demo. Simply go to our Request a Demo page and we will be in touch. Please Note our Demo creation service is for existing business owners and not for those that have an idea for an app. We also reserve the right not to provide a Demo if we feel the applicant is less than serious.
Which devices do your designs support?
Our apps are all Native so will work on both Apple and Android devices.
How long does will it take to design my App?
We will provide you with a Free Demo . Once you are happy to proceed and depending on the work that you want included and obviously our schedule, we aim to design, code and deliver your app within 5-10 working days. Once approved by you the app then needs to be published on both the Google and Apple stores. Publication on Google (Android) is generally much quicker than on Apple.
What’s the difference between a mobile app and a mobile website?
A mobile app is a native software application that can be downloaded and installed on the user’s smartphone. Mobile apps can include some interesting features, such as push notifications.
A mobile website is a smartphone-friendly version of your website. The mobile site will have large easy to tap button, and content that is formatted to fit correctly on a mobile screen. This way your customers don’t have to pinch and zoom to find what they’re looking for. This website will display automatically when someone tries to access your site from a smart phone. No downloads necessary.
Which is better, a mobile app or a mobile website?
A mobile app can be an interesting marketing solution, as they can have additional functionality that mobile websites do not, but they are typically more expensive and they do not negate the need for a mobile friendly website.
Customers looking for business information from a mobile phone want quick access to the business hours, phone number, and location. If they can’t easily find that from the mobile website, they’ll move on to the next one. A mobile website instantly connects your customers with the information they are looking for. The majority of mobile searches for local businesses are from consumers who are looking to buy immediately. If you’re searching for Chinese food from your mobile phone, you’re probably looking to order Chinese food.
Mobile apps must be downloaded and installed, which is an extra step that most potential customers just won’t take when they’re casually browsing businesses or just looking for quick info on the go.
Native apps are mostly useful for existing customers, who already know and like your brand enough to want to install the app on their phone. The app provides the ability for returning customers to view specials, push notifications, and company info, but it isn’t useful for the casual new customer who isn’t familiar with your business. If a company creates a mobile app, they should still have a mobile friendly website. Besides, they’re usually much cheaper.
The Mobile Revolution is here to stay. The real question is whether YOUR Business will be a part of it.
Your Question Not Answered?
We have done our best to answer all the most asked questions associated with a mobile website, however if we have not answered your question from the answers given above, please get in touch and we will be more than happy to assist you Get in Touch